After a long day, there's nothing more relaxing than sinking into warm, bubbling water right in your own backyard. The spacious, round design of the Miami SaluSpa Hot Tub provides a soothing massage experience for up to 4 people. Simply attach the pump and watch as it inflates.
Featuring an AirJet system with 140 jets, this hot tub releases bubbles from the bottom of the spa to create a warm, bubbling hot tub environment. These calming bubbles will help you relax and unwind from the comfort of your home. Built with durable DuraPlus materials to prevent damage, you can ensure that this hot tub will retain its shape after repeated inflation and deflation. Including a Freeze Shield with an automatic heating function, this hot tub's inner components will not freeze during colder temperatures.
Including built-in cupholders and a reinforced, insulated pool cover that locks in heat while not in use, you can be sure this spa is ready for when you are. Escape away to loosen your muscles with the Miami SaluSpa Hot Tub from Bestway.
- Round 2 to 4-person spa has you relaxed in no time with a soothing massage system, rapid heating, and integrated water filtration
- Built-in AirJet system with 140 jets releases warm air into the water, surrounding you with a calming bubble massage
- Easy-to-reach digital control panel allows you to adjust the temperature and heat the water up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Constructed of durable DuraPlus materials with cushioned, comforting floors and a convenient drain valve for ultimate stability
- Features a FreezeShield automatic heating function to prevent inner components from freezing during colder temperatures to ensure long-lasting use
- ChemConnect chemical dispenser maintains clean, healthy water by evenly dispensing the amount of chlorine
- Includes a reinforced cover that holds in heat when the spa isn't in use and helps keep dust and debris out of the water
- Made with a power-saving timer that allows you to control the temperature of your spa up to 40 days in advance
- Hot tub comes with built-in cupholders, a reinforced cover that locks in heat, filter cartridges, and a repair patch
- Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Number of jets: 140
- Water capacity: 177 gallons (80%)
- Maximum heat: 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celcius)
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 x 71 x 26 inches
- Manufacturer warranty (pump): 1-year warranty
- Manufacturer warranty (liner): 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Very good value
This is my third hot tub. 20 years ago, I splurged and bought a $6,000 set up. I had 220 wiring done and purchased an ozinator. After a while, I found I wasn't using the hot tub very much. Eventually I moved and left the hot tub behind. I used it for two or three years so it cost me about $2,000 per year. I bought a Intex inflatable hot tub about three years ago. During the second year, the hot tub started leaking. I found the leak on the outside seam but try as I might, I could not stop the leak. I continued for six months trying to fix the hot tub until my wife threw it out. I bought the Intex for $375.00 so my cost was about $250 per year. I saw a very special price on the Lay-Z-Spa on Brad's Deals. I called up Bestway and asked them about leaks in their hot tub. They told me their unit was made of better material and they had great patches included. I have now had the Lay-Z-Spa for three weeks. I bought my wife an Intex chair, a drink holder and some underwater lights. The Lazy-Z-Spa is amller than the Intex but not in a bad way. The Intex had some material inside that gave the unit enough strength to sit on the sides. The Lay-Z-Spa isn't quite as firm on the sides. The air from the bubbles of the Lay-Z-Spa seem to be heated which means that the bubbles are not cooling down the water. There is also a timer built into the filter unit. The filter holders are nicer looking and perhaps better made than the Intex. I like the way the Intex blows up a bit better than the Lay-Z-Spa. I don't think the idfference in buying an expensive fixed hot tub is worth it. The inflatables are so much cheaper. They can be easily moved. Their feel nearly as good as the bigger and more expensive units and there are assecories that can enhance the units. My wife complained the water was too deep for her and she didn't like sitting on the bottom of the hot tub. The $25.00 chair from Intex solved that problem. If I get two to three seasons out of the hoto but, I am happy.