Imagine biting into a freshly picked, extra juicy piece of fruit. As the fruit juice dribbles down your hands and mouth, you think how grateful you are to have used the Emerald Triangle Organic Plant Fertilizer. You'll be amazed at the intense flavors of your garden fruits and vegetables, plus how fast your plants grow when you use this killer tea.
Made from all-natural, organic materials such as pure worm castings with seabird and bat guanos, this plant fertilizer is only full of high-quality, potent ingredients. Designed to enhance your gardening experience, this killer tea accelerates the growth of roots, increases the aroma during blooming, stimulates vegetation, and more. With just 1 use, this liquid fertilizer leaves your garden stronger than ever, weed and bug-free.
Easy to use, simply mix the concentrate with water and spray your plants, flowers, trees, shrubs, and other greenery. Just like humans, plants need their food in order to grow big and strong. Treat your indoor and outside plants to the Emerald Triangle Killer Tea.
- Give your plants the essential nutrients they need without attracting pesky insects and bugs
- Accelerates the growth of roots, increases the aroma during blooming, and stimulates vegetation
- All-natural, organic pure worm castings with high-quality potent seabird and bat guanos
- Features long shelf-life so you don't have to worry about the fertilizer going bad or emitting unpleasant odors
- Includes 1 2.5-gallon bottle of plant and flower fertilizer tea meant for both indoor and outdoor plants
- Great for flushing; use as is or add molasses/aerate to create an extremely potent bloom finishing tea
- Recommended use: 10 ML when rooting and vegetation start; increase to 30 ML in weeks 3 to 7; 5 ML to flush
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 21 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.