Looking for a fun modern twist on the traditional Christmas tree that will really make a statement? The Home Heritage 5-Foot Pencil Artificial Tree with Warm White LED Lights and a stand has a fun designer look.
This tree's elegant pencil shape cuts a sleek 5-foot profile that has a modern appeal without taking up too much space in your home. Having a fake tree cuts out all the mess and hassle of a real tree and is a great option for people with allergies. The tinsel branches are prelit with warm white LED lights that provide an enchanting glow against sparkling ornaments and tinsel, making for a truly dazzling focal point in any space. It comes with a sturdy metal stand for a safe and sturdy centerpiece in your home.
Grab a cup of hot cocoa, sit by the fire, and have a holly, jolly Christmas when you set up the Home Heritage 5-Foot Pencil Artificial Tree with Warm White LED Lights.
- Bring the holiday cheer into your home with this holiday Home Heritage 5 Foot Pencil Tinsel Prelit Artificial Christmas Tree with lights
- Perfect slim tree to accommodate smaller spaces or arrange in groups
- Pre-lit with 100 warm clear LED lights for an enchanting glow
- Crafted with 294 gold tinsel branch tips
- Sturdy metal stand included for a safe and seasonal centerpiece in your home
- No chopping or watering needed, and no messy needles to clean up
- Ornaments and ribbon not included
- Foot pedal for on/off light control
- Tip count: 294 tips
- Light count: 100
- Material: Metal and Tinsel
- Color: Gold
- Dimensions (W x H): 18 x 60 inches
- Weight: 8.7 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.