Enjoy all the splendor of a storybook Christmas with the Home Heritage Anson Red 7-Foot Pencil Pine Prelit Artificial Christmas Tree.
Forget the hassles and clean up of a real tree. This artificial pine's realistic hinged branches, pre-strung lights, and metal base make it easier for you to get this Christmas tree up and ready. This tree comes pre-lit with 350 micro-dot warm white LED lights, easily switched on with a foot pedal. This lush artificial Christmas tree has 747 red branch tips, with a flocked finish, giving this tree a winter, snowy look. The Quick-Set feature helps you to set up the tree effortlessly, allowing you to assemble the tree in minutes so you can get straight to decorating. It comes with a metal stand for a safe and sturdy centerpiece in your home.
Grab a cup of hot cocoa, sit by the fire, and have a holly, jolly Christmas when you setup the Home Heritage Anson Red Pencil Pine Prelit Artificial Christmas Tree.
- Bring the holiday cheer into your home with this holiday Home Heritage Anson Red 7' Pencil Pine Prelit Artificial Christmas Tree
- Pre-lit with 350 3mm microdot warm white LED lights for an enchanting glow
- Realistic, artificial, 747 PVC branch tips with delicate flocked finish for snow-covered style
- Sturdy metal stand included for a safe and seasonal centerpiece in your home
- Hinged branches and pre-wired poles allow for easy setup and disassembly
- Foot pedal gives you convenient control over tree lights
- Tip count: 747 tips
- Light count: 350
- Material: PVC
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (W x H): 36 x 84 inches
- Weight: 28.7 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.