Strengthen and sculpt your muscles with this BalanceFrom Fitness 100-Pound Barbell and Vinyl Weight Set. Complete with 6 vinyl-coated weights and a steel bar, you'll be able to customize your routine for great workouts every time.
This 100-pound weight set is perfect for anyone interested in fitness, from beginner to pro, and is suitable for exercising at home, the gym, and even the office. Barbell weights are great for resistance training, including squats, bench press, deadlifts, and more. These exercises allow you to move more weight than with dumbbells. Adjust your preferred weight for building, maintaining, and targeting specific muscle groups. Secured by the spring-clip collars, the plates won't slip and slide, minimizing accidents or injuries.
Constructed with a vinyl coating, these cement-filled weight plates are durable and strong, ensuring years of use. The steel bar allows for a firm grip for both hands so you can work out harder and longer.
Pump up your workout routine with this BalanceFrom 100-Pound Barbell and Weight Set.
DISCLAIMER: This item ships in 3 seperate packages.
- Steel barbell and weights allow you to build and maintain muscle through a wide range of strengthening workouts
- 100-pound set includes (2) 25-pound, (2) 15-pound plates, and (2) 10-pound weights, (1) 2-piece, 5-foot steel bar, and 2 spring-clip collars
- Weights are designed with durable vinyl-coated cement-filled plates and a sturdy steel bar for easy lifting
- Great for resistance training including squats, bench press, deadlifts, and more; Ideal for anyone interested in fitness, from beginner to pro
- Spring-clip collars secure the weights in place, preventing slipping and sliding and minimizing accidents or injuries
- Suitable for at-home, gym, and even the office
- Color: Black
- Weight: 100 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.