The Papa's Premium Apple Wood Smoking Grilling Pellets with Red and White Oak are carefully curated to add unforgettable flavor and upgrade your grilling experience.
These pellets can be used with any suitable pellet grill appliance, allowing for superior taste anywhere you plan to grill out. Made with 100-percent hardwood, an authentic wood-smoked taste can be found in every bite. Additionally, the pellets are available in a variety of different flavors and are sure to satisfy any personal preferences.
The all-natural hardwood and red and white oak result in prime quality and a consistent BTU output, ensuring an upgraded grilling and smoking process. Crafted with clean-burning, low ash, ultra-premium wood, you'll spend less time cleaning your grill and more time savoring and appreciating your culinary expertise.
Achieve superior flavor and gain the grilling recognition you deserve with the Papa's Premium Apple Wood Smoking Grilling Pellets with Red and White Oak.
- All-natural hardwood pellets specially curated for an authentic applewood smoked flavor in every bite
- Crafted with red and white oak for a consistent BTU output that results in an elevated cooking experience
- Clean-burning, low ash, ultra-premium wood reduces cleaning time and enhances grilling process
- Suitable for all pellet grill appliances for a superior flavor anywhere you plan on grilling out
- Pellets improve experience and are available for purchase in a variety of flavors to suit your personal preferences
- Material: Oak
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.00 x 14.50 x 22.00 inches
- Weight: 20.00 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.