Spend less time messing around with controls and more time relaxing. The Hayward H-Series Natural Gas Heater is the energy-efficient remedy for any new or existing above-ground pool or spa.
An industry-leading hydraulic design reduces circulation pump run time to provide energy savings of up to 18 percent when compared to less efficient options. The energy efficiency of this natural gas heater combined with a standard cupro-nickel heat exchanger, and ultimate installation flexibility on new or existing equipment pads to responsibly heat a pool or spa today and for years to come. The forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate, eliminating outside weather variables that can affect heating performance.
This heater's electronic panel provides information about digital temperature readout and diagnostics, allowing for quick use and easy identification. The H-Series Natural Gas Heater is a premium heating experience from Hayward, designed to help you relax and take a load off while in the pool or spa.
- Heater provides reliable, long-lasting comfort for above-ground pools and spas where natural gas is available
- Exceptional hydraulic performance saves energy and protects against the damaging effects of erosion from high flow conditions
- Forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate, eliminating all outside weather variables
- Patented single header "V" baffle designed heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating, and virtually no condensation
- Constructed with highly resilient Cupro Nickel for greater durability and longevity even in salt-based, high flow, or aggressive water chemistry setups
- Easy-to-read electronic panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics for quick identification of serviceable components
- BTU Output: 135,000 BTUs
- Color: Beige
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.5 x 30 x 22.5 inches
- Weight: 118 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.