Slice and dice in your kitchen for any event, dinner, or gathering with the John Boos WAL-R18 Walnut Wood Round Block Cutting Board and Reversible Side.
Just any basic cutting board in your kitchen won't do you any good. This hand-crafted butcher block is made with the hand-selected American Black Walnut Wood which is sustainably sourced for the most serving up the most ideal meal and snacks. Don't use just one side of the board but both, with the flat reversible doubled-sided cutting board ideal for cutting fruits on one side and vegetables on the other. Easy care by handwashing and drying the board and to keep it up to top tier shape, apply John Boo's Mystery Oil regularly, sold separately. The wooden board creates a safe surface to cut on without dulling your cutlery utensils and is a professional choice for top chefs and restaurants around the world that you can have in your kitchen while cooking.
Don't prep your next meal with just any wood cutting board instead use the John Boos WAL-R18 Walnut Wood Round Block Cutting Board and Reversible Side.
- Slice away with the renowned famous John Boo's walnut wood cutting board ideal for slicing vegetables, fruit, meats, and more
- The butcher block is hand-crafted with hand-selected American Black Walnut Wood sustainably sourced for the most ideal chopping and cutting food
- Receive double use with the reversible flat wood sides that are safe for all fine cutlery utensils
- Easy care by handwashing and drying and to keep the board in shape apply, John Boos Mystery Oil regularly, sold separately
- Professional choice for top chefs and restaurants around the world and you can have it in your kitchen for daily prepping use
- Material: Walnut Wood
- Color: Walnut
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 18 x 1.50 inches
- Weight: 1.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.