A pump is the heartbeat of your waterfall or stream, and this 2-Pack Little Giant 4280 GPH 700-Watt Dual Discharge Waterfall Pump is the perfect heart for your water feature.
With a unique dual discharge design, this pump allows for operation of 2 water features simultaneously. It can be used in ponds, waterfalls, and streams with a maximum pumping height of 30 feet.
The powerful, direct-drive pump produces mind-blowing starting torque and flow pressure and is safe for your little fish friends. It must be plugged into a proper 115-volt outlet in order to keep your water moving. This pump is not for use on marble, granite, plastic, or any dimensional stone.
Give your water some life and keep things flowing with the Little Giant 4280 GPH 700-Watt Dual Discharge Waterfall Pump.
- Unique dual discharge design allows for operation of 2 water features simultaneously operating at 4,280 GPH at 1-foot height
- Powerful direct-drive pump produces greater starting torque and flow pressure than comparable magnetic drive submersible pumps
- Safe for fish; Not approved for use in swimming pools or salt
- Corrosion resistant body designed for nonpotable, submersible use
- 30 feet maximum pumping height
- 1.25-inch female pipe thread discharge
- 1.25-inch barbed adapter discharge
- Must be plugged into a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 115-volt outlet
- Submersible for underwater operation with a low-maintenance design
- Cord length: 16 feet
- Horsepower: 5/8 HP
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 6.3
- Wattage: 700 watts
- Dimensions (L x W X H): 11 x 6.35 x 14.68 inches
- Weight: 14.68 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
I bought this exact same pump from Menards 8 years ago when we built our pond.This pump was never shut off except to clean the pond. It ran for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for 8 years until the bearings finally gave out. That is why I bought another one just like it. A excellent pump for the money. Thank you Little Giant for a wonderful well made product.