####Item has been opened and has signs of use; this could be scuffs or scratches from use, dirt and/or dust from use. The item is in otherwise good working condition. All parts or accessories will still be intact.####
- Tubing master kit, filter regulator, and jumper hose ensure an easy-to-use, safe air compressor set up in your shop
- Semi-flexible tubing uses compression fittings for leakproof performance; Constructed with aluminum core surrounded by inner and outer layer of polyethylene
- Kit includes 300 feet of 0.75-inch tubing, (3) air outlet kits, (2) tee fittings, 3/4-inch straight fitting, (20) mounting pipe clips, deburr, and cutter tool
- Filter regulator features 5-micron filter to remove harmful solid particles and liquid contaminants; Includes mounting bracket and square embedded pressure gauge
- Jumper hose connects your compressor to the piping system and prevents the compressor vibration from transferring
- MaxLine 300 Foot 0.75 Inch Semi-Flexible Compressed Air Tubing Master Kit
- Designed for efficient installation in diverse settings, from small shops and farms to large manufacturing facilities
- Gauge relocates for reversible flow direction
- Can be mounted on wall surfaces, in-wall, or buried underground or concrete
- Coupler size: 0.75 inches
- Max PSI: 200 at 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions (L): 300 feet
- Weight: ?50 pounds
- RapidAir MaxLine K93217 0.75 Inch 175 Max PSI NPT Filter Regulator with Gauge
- Protects your family and loved ones by filtering out harmful substances
- Maximum inlet pressure is 175 PSI, operating range 0-150 PSI
- Manual drain and metal bowl guard
- Flow rate: 300 CFM
- Outlet and inlet size: 0.75-inch
- Material: Zinc die-cast
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.25 x 3.75 x 12 inches
- Weight: 2.91 pounds
- RapidAir MaxLine F0215 3/4 Inch 3 Foot 200 PSI Compressor Jumper Hose Accessory
- Great for absorbing unwanted vibration from your compressed air system
- Features a 0.75-inch NPT rigid male at 1 end and a 0.75-inch female at 1 end that swivel brass fittings
- Rated at 200 PSI and measures 3 feet in length
- Designed to work with M7500, M7580, or any 0.75-inch Rapidair Hose System
- Max PSI: 200 PSI
- Swivels: Yes
- Coupler size: 0.75 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 36 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Product Condition: Used – item has signs of wear
- Product sold as is
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.