Providing a replacement for a broken or worn out brake caliper assembly, the MAYASAF 18B5045 Front Driver Side Brake Caliper Assembly keeps you and your family secure by smoothly stopping your vehicle.
Designed to meet the standards of the original equipment manufacturer, the part fits directly into your vehicle's existing equipment without issue. The high-quality brake caliper assembly ensures your automobile comes to a smooth stop so you and your family stay secure while out on the road. Built with premium, quality material, multiple tests have been taken to ensure quality and durability to meet or exceed original standards.
Compatible with 2008 to 2013 Chrysler Town & Country; 2008 to 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan and 2007 to 2010 Nitro; 2008 to 2012 Jeep Liberty and 2007 to 2012 Wrangler; 2012 to 2013 Ram C/V; and compatible with Volkswagen Routan 2009 to 2012, the package includes the rear driver side brake caliper assembly, assembly hardware, pins, and bleeder screws.
Ensuring your vehicle runs smoothly and stops securely, the 18B5045 Front Driver Side Brake Caliper Assembly by MAYASAF provides the ideal replacement for broken and worn out caliper assemblies.
- High-quality brake caliper assembly replaces your old, worn-out, or broken part so your car stops properly, keeping you and your family safe
- Manufactured to the original equipment manufacturer standards, the part fits perfectly in your vehicle
- Built with premium quality material and multiple tests has been taken to ensure quality and durability
- Fits 2008-13 Chrysler Town & Country; 2008-15 Dodge Grand Caravan and 2007-10 Nitro; 2008-12 Jeep Liberty and 2007-12 Wrangler
- Compatible with 2012-13 Ram C/V; and 2009-12 Volkswagen Routan
- Package includes the front driver side brake assembly, hardware, pins, and bleeder screws for easy and hassle-free installation
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.61 x 7.20 x 5.20 inches
- Weight: 10.58 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.