Adding a luxuriant feel to any room, the Solid Pinewood Mid-Century Modern Pinewood Platform Bed from MUSEHOMEINC complements your decor and gives you the perfect place to rest your head at the end of the day.
The full-sized bed is crafted from solid pinewood with a rich grain texture and natural irregularities, making each bed unique and suited to you. A beautiful headboard blends with your existing decor to add a little extra charm to the bedroom. Featuring 12 wooden slats, the durable platform bed supports up to 600 pounds without the need of a boxspring. The open design directly venitlates your mattress, extending your mattress' life and providing amazing support at the same time. Non-slip tape on the wooden slats keeps your mattress firmly in place.
Measuring 76.73 inches long, 55.16 inches wide, and 43.50 inches tall with the headboard, the bed fits into larger bedrooms to provide you with a restful and rejuvenating night's sleep.
Comfortably relax at the end of each day in the luxurious MUSEHOMEINC Solid Pinewood Mid-Century Modern Pinewood Bed.
- Mid-century platform bed with beautiful headboard brings a luxuriant, early-modern look that complements almost any decor
- Easily assembles with numbered parts and included tools and hardware; Simply follow the clearly-labeled instructions
- Full-sized bed measures 76.73 inches long, 55.16 inches wide, and 43.50 inches tall with the headboard
- Solid and durable pinewood material supports up to 600 pounds with durable support without the need of a box spring
- Luxuriant pinewood finish enhances any room with a rich grain texture and natural irregularities that make each bed unique
- Material: Pinewood
- Color: Teak
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76.73 x 55.16 x 43.50 inches
- Weight: 70.99 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.