This inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) from Solstice is amazingly sturdy and comfortable. The Tonga SUP is nearly 11' long and 32" wide for increased stability for riders of any experience level.
This stand-up paddleboard is an all-around recreation raft featuring a 6-inch thick core making it suitable for riders up to 325 pounds. A rounded nose, wide-beam, yet newly designed pinned tail makes it an easy-to-use board for any rider while not compromising performance. Featuring one 10-inch removable skeg the inflatable raft can be used in flat water and the surf. The lightweight 28-pound SUP design makes this inflatable board easy to roll up, store away in the included carrying bag and bring on every adventure.
Spend less time setting up this Stand Up Paddle Board Set from Solstice and more time out on the water.
- Stand up paddleboard set allows you to spend less time setting up and more time out on the water
- Built with stability in mind with the round nose construction and 6-inch core
- Lightweight 28-pound SUP is easy to deflate, fold, and store in the included bag
- Inflate to a suggested 15 PSI for a lightweight, yet hard-feel surface to explore the water
- Integrated cushioned, diamond-grooved non-slip top desk for optimal comfort and grip
- Features an extra-long, removable 10-inch screw-in skeg for easy steering and handling
- Includes hand pump with gauge, adjustable paddle, ankle leash, carrying bag, comfort handle, and high-pressure valve
- Material: 1000 Denier 3-ply PVC reinforced fabric
- Color: Green and white
- Weight Capacity: 325 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 128 x 32 x 6 inches
- Weight: 28 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Awesome paddleboard!! Dont forget paddle tho!
It is great quality. We take it to the lake and my husband can use it or myself and daughter can fit on it. Lots of fun!