Channel in your inner child on a snowy day with the nostalgia of a classic. The 42-inch Flexible Flyer High-Speed Foam Snowflake Sled lets both children and adults ride downhill at high speeds.
Many adults have nostalgic memories of riding their still runner sled during their childhood and this sled provides the opportunity to extend that memory. Two handles on this lightweight sled allow you to easily control, maneuver, and hang on. Whether sliding in a seated or prone position, you'll navigate your favorite hills with a smile on your face.
Constructed of polyethylene foam, this sled is lightweight, yet durable and built to last for many seasons of joyful rides. Recommended for ages 5 and older, this sled is perfect for the young and durable enough for adults.
Delight in the snowy season and make memories with family and friends with the Paricon Flexible Flyer High-Speed Snowflake Sled.
- Fly downhills and enjoy winter nostalgia with Paricon's Flexible Flyer High-Speed Snowflake Sled
- 42-inch sled perfect for kids and smaller adults; recommended for those ages 5 years and up
- 2 handles on either side allow the sledder to easily control, maneuver and hang on till the bottom of the hill
- Lightweight design allows sledders to easily carry their sleds back up the hill without tiring halfway through
- Made of durable polyethylene foam to give years of enjoyable sledding experiences
- Age Requirement: 5+ years
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 20.5 x 2 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.