Give your yard national park quality with the Pilot Rock 6-Foot Picnic Table Frame Kit. Build a space to chat, eat, and enjoy the outdoors with family and friends.
Constructed from 2.38-inch thick 12-gauge pre-galvanized steel, these picnic legs feature diagonal bracing for quality craftsmanship and long-lasting durability, so this outdoor patio furniture stays sturdy summer after summer. Squeeze in close while playing cards or sharing food and never worry about tipping over thanks to an innovative weight distribution designed to keep you and your guests safe.
Weighing nearly 80 pounds, this heavy-duty frame won't fly away on a windy day, but the sled-skid legs still make your table easy to push and pull around on your grass. With predrilled holes and fastener hardware included, all you need to get started is the lumber. Whether you pick unfinished pine for a campground feel or a live-edge walnut to match your woodsy cabin decor, this kit completes a hand-tailored creation up to 6 feet to match any style.
Get a head start on your DIY picnic table project with the Steel Frame Legs Kit from Pilot Rock.
- Picnic table frame kit lets you pick and DIY your very own wood top and seat planks for a tailored look you're sure to love
- 2.38-inch diameter 12-gauge pre-galvanized steel frame with diagonal bracing provides quality craftsmanship and durability
- Non-tip and non-trip design allows you and your guests to enjoy your meal instead of worrying about safety
- Sled-skid legs stop turf damage and let you push your table smoothly around your patio or backyard
- Includes pre-drilled holes and fastener hardware for easy set-up, so you can eat outdoors with your family in no time (lumber not included)
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72.96 x 60.06 x 28.75 inches
- Weight: 80 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.