The Disney princesses may have more magical forms of transportation, but they've left the Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler behind for your little ones to race into action with.
Your little royalty will have a blast driving to the rescue in this tough little battery-powered Jeep that easily tackles smooth surfaces and grass. They can use the pretend radio to hear the voice of different princesses and realistic car sounds. You can feel safe letting your kids save the day because this toy vehicle features Power Lock brakes that stop the car when their foot leaves the gas pedal. You can even put the maximum speed down to 2.5 mph if your child isn't ready for the faster 5 mph speed.
This ride-on vehicle seats up to 2 young adventurers and has a rear storage area for your kids' toy sidekicks. It's meant for children ages 3 to 7 and can hold up to 130 pounds.
Zip forward, zip backward, and zip into action with this Power Wheels Vehicle.
- Travels over hard surfaces and grass with ease
- Use the pretend radio to hear different Disney princess catchphrases and realistic vehicle sounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Weight: 69.6 pounds
- Color: Pink
- Can drive forward up to 5 mph and in reverse up to 2.5 mph
- Powered by a rechargeable 12-volt battery (charger included)
- Includes open and close doors for easy in and out, and a large rear storage area
- Let your little royalty adventure with the Disney princesses in this Jeep Wrangler ride-on stylized after princesses like Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Rapunzel, and Jasmine
- Features Power Lock brakes that trigger once your kid's foot steps off the gas and a high-speed lockout that lets you set the maximum speed at 2.5 mph or 5 mph
- Seats up to 2 children ages 3 to 7 and has a maximum weight capacity of 130 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.