For safe, reliable, and versatile power conversion anywhere you go, check out the Pyle PVTC320U Step Up and Step Down 500 Watt Power Supply Voltage Converter.
Featuring 3 total outputs that can be used continuously and simultaneously, this voltage transformer allows you to use your devices and appliances anywhere in the world. 2 grounded outputs, 1 designated for 120V 2 or 3-prong US standard outlet, and 1 for a 220V only with a universal/Euro outlet, stand alongside a 5V standard USB jack. The 4 selectable input voltages let you use the appropriate voltage depending on the electronic requirement
This step-down regulator’s compact size allows for easy transport, allowing you to conveniently bring the power converter when traveling to other countries. The 500-watt voltage supply is equipped with fuse and circuit protection for safety and security as well as ensuring the longevity of connected devices and appliances. COver all your bases with the included 2 spare fuses and a universal European power adapter.
WHen you need power, no matter where you are, trust the Pyle PVTC320U Step Up and Step Down 500 Watt Power Supply Voltage Converter.
- Portable 500-watt power voltage converter step-up/step-down transformer
- Comes with European power adapter plug for universal AC power supply conversion
- 2 grounded outputs accept 2 or 3 prong US or Euro plugs
- 1 USB device charge port for smart devices like phones or tablets
- Rear panel voltage selector, power ON / OFF switch, and LED indicator lights
- Rugged and durable chassis housing
- Built-in electronic safety circuit and shock protection
- Includes 2 spare fuses
- Maximum power output: 500 watts
- Step Up: 120V to 240V
- Step Down: 240V to 120V
- Selectable Voltage: 110V / 200V / 220V / 240V
- USB Power Output: 5V
- Material: Engineered metal alloy housing
- Power Cable Length: 1.6 feet
- Power Supply: 120V / 240V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.6 x 4.7 x 4.0 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.