There's no better tricycle to start learning how to ride with than the Radio Flyer Classic Dual Deck Pink Tricycle. This model features an dual-deck design that will give your little one an extra boost when getting on and off the trike.
Like many of Radio Flyer's tricycles, the 33PZ showcases a classic look that defies the test of time. With the tricycle's steel frame construction, this little tyke rider can be passed down from generation to generation. The 12-inch spoked front wheel on this tricycle is combined with rubber tires that provide durability and stability to last for many years.
Aesthetically, this trike's chrome fender and handlebar feature a playful dinging bell that adds more fun to the riding experience. Plus, the handlebar prevents tipping with a controlled turning radius, keeping your toddler upright for a safe ride throughout. As your child keeps growing, feel free to adjust the seat for their comfort, so they won't outgrow the tricycle as quickly.
Before you know it you'll be taking off the training wheels, but for now, savor the beginning with the Radio Flyer Steel-Framed Classic Kids Double Deck Pink Tricycle today.
- Classic style tricycle features steel-framed construction for timeless use
- Adjustable seat provides comfort and fit for your growing child
- 12-inch spoked front wheel and rubber tires are durable to withstand years of riding
- Double deck rear steps give an extra boost for getting on and off the tricycle easier
- Playful deluxe chrome dinging bell and handlebar streamers are attached for added style and extra fun
- Chrome handlebars and fender prevents tipping with a controlled turning radius
- Recommend Ages: 2.5 to 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 49 pounds
- Color: Pink
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.87 x 19.88 x 23.86 inches
- Weight: 17.64 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.