Get the most use out of your limited kitchen storage space with the Rev-A-Shelf 18 Inch Wood Full Circle 3 Shelf Lazy Susan.
Rev-A-Shelf's cabinet lazy susans are revered as the best on the market. Whether you are replacing an old unit or just adding a lazy susan to your upper or corner wall cabinets, you won't be disappointed with the high-quality design and the durable rotating hardware that makes installation simple and painless. This 3-shelf system is made of solid wood with a 2-inch tall banded edge to help keep every item onboard during rotation. Each shelf is adjustable in height to hold kitchen supplies, cleaning tools, dry goods, bakeware, and more. The entire system installs easily with the included mounting hardware and the telescoping shaft adjusts from 38 inches to 46 inches in height to fit a wide range of cabinet spaces.
Double-check your cabinet's opening to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Keep your kitchen cabinets clutter-free and organized with this 18-inch Lazy Susan organizer from Rev-A-Shelf.
- Maximize kitchen storage space with the 3-shelf, 18-inch full circle lazy Susan
- Telescoping shaft adjusts from 38 inches to 46 inches in height to fit a variety of upper and corner wall cabinets
- Adjustable shelves rotate independently, providing easy access to every item
- Shelves constructed from solid wood with a natural maple finish, supporting up to 30 pounds per square foot
- All necessary mounting hardware is included for easy installation
- Included: (3) Shelf Wood Full-Circle set with telescoping shaft and mounting hardware
- Material: Wood
- Color: Maple
- Dimensions: 18"W x 18"D x 38"H
- Weight: 16.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.