Upgrade your home storage cabinets with a Rev-A-Shelf Sidelines Pullout Closet Basket Organizer.
The key to this sturdy system is extending ball-bearing slides that allow you to smoothly pull out the bins. The system is strong enough to hold up to 75 pounds, making it a great way to hold lots of clothes, towels, or kitchen utensils that may otherwise be difficult to pull out of a cabinet. With the included mounting hardware and ball-bearing slides, installation is simple.
This chrome hanging accessory holder is constructed out of heavy-duty gauge metal wire with a plated finish for rust and corrosion prevention. The closet storage organizer bin has a depth of 14 inches, a width of 18 inches, and a height of 10.5 inches.
Double-check your wall measurements to allow the best fit. Measure side to side, front to back, and top to bottom. Double-check to make sure your product is within measurements and don't forget to take into account any obstructions.
Give organization to your closet, laundry, kitchen, or pantry with a luxurious Pullout Closet Basket Organizer by Rev-A-Shelf.
- Maximize your closet space with durability and elegance with a Rev-A-Shelf Sidelines gliding closet basket organizer
- Heavy-duty gauge metal wire with a plated finish so basket bins are easy to clean and prevent corrosion for smooth sliding
- Easy mount to closet panels in 32-millimeter hole systems with full-extension ball-bearing slides that support up to 75 pounds
- Designed to fit any closet with at least a 14-inch depth and industry standard closet opening
- Includes 1 closet basket, 1 pair of ball-bearing slides, and mounting hardware
- Closet basket liners available (CBLSL series sold separately)
- Material: Steel
- Color: Chrome
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 14 x 10.5 inches
- Weight: 13.09 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.