The Original and number 1 Child and Pet Safe Ice Melt. Guaranteed safe – 100-percent salt and chloride-free ice melt, non-corrosive to all metals and non-conductive will not short out circuits. Safe for animals and humans, around children and pets. Will not harm waterways, sensitive wetlands, and concrete walkways. Received the Parent Tested Parent Approved Green Seal (PTPA). Works to a temperature of -2 degrees Fahrenheit. Packaged in an easy-to-use 8-pound shaker jug - no messy bags to split or break. Unused ice melt is good for years (Coloration may change, however it does not change the effectiveness of melting snow and ice).
Safe Paw Concrete Safe Ice Melt Pellets come in a non-staining green color, easy to see where you have spread. Safe Paw is a patented dual-effect compound. The liquid component starts melting ice instantly while breaking its surface tension. This allows the crystal core to quickly penetrate and destabilize the ice, speeding up the melting process. All while Safe Paw’s proprietary traction agent provides slip protection. Safe Paw attracts heat to make it even more effective. The Endothermic reaction takes advantage of a solar effect. Use half the amount you would normally use of salt.
- Designed to be pet friendly and child-safe, the Safe Paw ice melter is safe and will not harm waterways or sensitive wetlands
- Safe on paws, eyes, and skin; No need for gloves, masks, or goggles for hassle-free application
- Non-corrosive, non-conductive formula is safe to use on cured concrete, can be used on sidewalks, driveways, and more
- Concentrated formula is salt-free, chlorine-free, and acetate free; lasts up to 3 days
- In easy to handle 8-pound shaker jug and melts ice even when the temperature has dropped to -2 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dual-effect compound melts ice instantly while the Safe Paw proprietary traction agent protects you from slipping
- Surface-safe formula won't damage lawns, shrubs, metal, concrete, asphalt, brick, pavers, wood, and wood composites
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 x 6 x 13 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds each
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.