Enjoy ultimate relaxation while sitting in the SaluSpa Boracay Inflatable Spa Set. The spacious, round design of this spa provides a soothing massage experience for 2 to 4 people. Simply attach the pump and watch as it inflates.
Featuring an AirJet system with 120 jets and 2 intensity levels, this spa releases warm air into the water, surrounding you with a calming bubble massage. The Bestway Smart Hub App lets you control the temperature, timer, filter, and massage system from the palm of your hand for ultimate convenience. Built with DuraPlus materials, you can ensure that this spa will retain its shape and resist tears for lasting durability. Including a Freeze Shield with an automatic heating function, the inner components will not freeze during colder temperatures so you can have peace of mind when the temperature drops. With an included ChemConnect dispenser, cover, and repair patch, you've got everything you need to upkeep your spa season after season while the spa pump provides fast and easy setup.
After a long day, there’s nothing more relaxing than sinking into warm, bubbling water right in your own backyard with the SaluSpa Boracay Inflatable Spa.
- Shipping restrictions may apply since this model is not available for sale in the following states: CA, MA, ME, NJ, NV, NY, OR, and RI
- Residents of these states may select the comparable Bestway model sold with energy-efficient EnergySense thermal cover to avoid cancellation
- Round spa accommodates 2 to 4 adults for a calming bubble massage experience in the comfort of your backyard
- Compatible with the Bestway Smart Hub App that lets you control the temperature, timer, filter, and massage system from the palm of your hand
- Easy-to-reach digital control panel allows you to adjust the temperature and heat the water up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features 2 intensity levels and 120 air jets that release warm air into the water, surrounding you with a calming bubble massage
- Includes cover, pump, ChemConnect dispenser, filter cartridge (VI), and repair patch
- DuraPlus material is stress-tested to resist tears and minimize stretching better than traditional PVC
- Features a Freeze Shield automatic heating function to prevent inner components from freezing during colder temperatures for long-lasting use
- Power saving timer allows you to control the temperature of your spa up to 40 days in advance
- Reinforced cover has safety lock clips and holds in heat when the spa isn’t in use
- ChemConnect chemical dispenser maintains clean, healthy water by evenly dispensing a stable level of chlorine; Integrated water filtration system for easy pool maintenance
- Fast and easy setup using the included spa pump; Spa pump includes cup holders for convenient storage
- Disclaimer: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water Capacity: 177 gallons
- Filled weight: 1,534 pounds
- Water flow: 320 gallons per hour
- Max heat capability: 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celcius)
- Style: Marble
- Color: Gray
- Inflated dimensions (L x W x H): 70.87 x 70.87 x 25.98 inches
- Weight: 57.84 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.