Get on trend with the Southern Patio Heritage planter. It is difficult to walk past the Heritage planter pot without noticing its glossy finish, and vibrant blue colors with ombre-like black accents. With stunning coloration and bold design, you will quickly create a wonderful showcase for your floral arrangements. This 12-inch wide planter features a medium size that is great for vibrant florals, greenery, or any plants you wish to use as an accent.
With a heavy-duty plastic construction that is easy to maintain, the only trouble a gardener may face is trying to decide which is more pleasing to the eye: planter or plant. This durable planter is great for outdoor use on porches, patios, decks, stairs, or by the pool. This eye-catching pot will add flair to your space! Since 1977, gardeners have turned to Southern Patio planters for innovative, beautiful planters. Over the past four decades, we have helped lead the industry through its evolution from simple, affordable poly pots to today’s innovative materials and designs.
Our planters today feature cutting-edge, lightweight materials that mimic expensive natural finishes while being easier on the planet. They feature enhancements to promote plant health and make maintenance easier. That’s why gardeners continue to trust Southern Patio planters.
- 12-inch round accent planter that's perfect for outdoor container gardening on your porch, patio, and more
- Crafted from durable plastic material made to resemble stylish ceramic
- Includes ultraviolet protectors to increase resistance to cracking and fading
- Glossy, Monaco Blue finish enhances vibrant florals and looks great in any outdoor space
- Measures 12 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 9.61 inches tall to accommodate a wide variety of plants
- Great way to display ornamental and decorative plants and flowers outside of your home
- Color: Monaco Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 12 x 9.61 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.