Create your ideal backyard space with this 2-pack of Quick Screen 95-Inch 1 Way Aluminum White Fence Panel Posts from Stratco.
These posts are ideal for placing at the end of a run of panels, installing a panel at 90 degrees to another panel, or installing a gate next to a panel. Each of these 2 fence posts is crafted from durable aluminum that can withstand rainy weather and aren't prone to rotting and termites like traditional wooden fences. With a white powder coat finish, these fence posts are designed to match your white fence panels, bringing a modern look to your backyard. Each of these 2 fence posts measures 2.5 inches long, 2.5 inches wide, and 95 inches tall to connect matching fence panels. Additionally, a low-maintenance, long-lasting design will keep your backyard looking its best for years to come.
Spend more time in your backyard with this 2-pack of Quick Screen 95-Inch 1 Way Aluminum White Fence Panel Posts from Stratco.
- Pack of 2 fence panel posts is a low-maintenance way to give your yard a modern look
- Post is crafted with a powder coat finish to pair well with a matching base plate
- Durable aluminum construction holds up well to rain and snow and won't rot over time
- Ideal for placing at the end of a run of panels, installing a panel at 90 degrees, or installing a gate next to a panel
- Fence posts are easy to install with minimal tools needed
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.5 x 2.5 x 95 inches
- Weight: 25 pounds
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.