With a comfortable, rubber design and 2 cupholders, the Swimline Solstice Cooler Couch is made for relaxing in the hot summer sun all summer long.
Constructed from strong, vinyl material, the pool lounger remains sturdy as you float along in the pool or lake. Perfect for 1 rider, the float lets you sit back and relax against the high back. 2 convenient cupholders keep your favorite drink close at hand. An integrated ice cooler lets you bring cold beverages out on the water, adding a touch of luxury to your swimming hole. This water-ready float measures 64 inches long, made to allow 1 person to drift around the pool or lake. Easily inflate this chair with the use of an air pump (not included) and quickly deflate the lounger for convenient storage.
Spend your summer in the sun with a drink close at hand with the Inflatable Floating Cooler Couch Lounger from Swimline.
- Comfortable lounger float with an integrated cooler provides great summer fun for kids and adults alike
- Features 2 cupholders to keep drinks close at hand an a built-in ice cooler that lets you take beverages out on the water
- Sit back and relax on the backrest and comfortable ribbed bottom as you sip your favorite drink
- Quickly inflates with an air pump (not included) and deflates for simple and space-saving storage
- Constructed from heavy-duty vinyl material that ensures the float stays sturdy season after season
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Blue
- Capacity: 250 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 64 x 40 x 33.25 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.