When you've got a flat tire, turn to the Tricam Farm and Ranch 10-Inch Single Pneumatic Replacement Tires. With versatility, a durable construction, and a 300-pound weight capacity, you can take on any job, anywhere.
Switch out these heavy-duty pneumatic replacement turf utility cart tires on hand trucks, air compressors, garden and lawn carts, wagons, and more. Made of solid polyurethane, these long-lasting replacement tires have an offset wheel hub and boast a weight capacity of 300 pounds, giving you the flexibility to haul various materials. Each tire also features heavy-duty ball bearings and 5/8-inch bore size. The tire from top to bottom measures 10 inches with a 4-inch rim, 5/8 inch bore, and 3.5 inches of the tire all around the rim. These wheelbarrow tires are a perfect replacement for pneumatic tires and are compatible with many brands.
With 2 wheels included, you can count on the Tricam Farm and Ranch 10 Inch Pneumatic Replacement Turf Tires for Utility Carts to offer durability, versatility, and the flexibility you need for any project.
- Set of 2, 10-inch replacement tires for lawn and garden carts, hand trucks, air compressors, pressure washers, and more
- Long-lasting, solid polyurethane design with a reliable 300-pound weight capacity per tire
- Perfect replacement for a pneumatic tire offering ultimate versatility
- Made with heavy-duty ball bearings and a 5/8-inch bore size
- Tire from top to bottom measures 10 inches with a 4-inch rim, 5/8-inch bore, and 3.5 inches of the tire all around the rim
- Compatible with most brands
- Tire from top to bottom: 10 inches
- Rim from top to bottom: 4 inches
- Bore size: 5/8 inch
- Tire from rim to edge: 3.5 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.37 x 10 x 10 inches
- Color: Black
- Weight: 3.10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.