Experience the unreal performance of the US Stove Wiseway Pellet Stove, the ideal heating solution for your home. The non-electric pellet stove revolutionizes the way you heat your space with an innovative natural gravity feed system that provides effortless maintenance.
With powerful 40,000 BTUs, this stove efficiently heats up to 2,000 square feet, ensuring cozy warmth throughout your living area. The included 60-pound hopper provides up to 30 hours of continuous burn time, allowing you to enjoy uninterrupted comfort. Designed with convenience in mind, use standard 3-inch pellet venting for simple installation. Plus, the silent operation ensures a peaceful environment in your home, while the modern style adds a touch of sophistication to any room.
Crafted from durable steel, this pellet stove is built to last, providing reliable heating for years to come. Elevate your heating experience with the Wiseway Non-Electric Pellet Stove from US STove and enjoy the comforting, warm benefits.
- Non-electric pellet stove utilizes a gravity feed system for less maintenance work
- Powered by 40,000 BTUs to heat up to 2,000 square feet, ensuring cozy warmth throughout the living room
- Simple start to operate by heating the burn chamber and flue and start the pellet flow with a propane torch
- Adjust the temperature by opening and closing the fresh air intakes on the front of the stove
- Made with a hopper that weighs 60 pounds to last up to 30 hours for uninterrupted warmth
- Use a standard 3-inch pellet venting for hassle-free ventilation for maximum convenience
- Features a built-in window that allows you to see the flame traveling up
- Ideal for use in mobile homes with a modern style and silent operation
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 15 x 52 inches
- Weight: 131 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.