Giant Tumbling Timbers from YardGames includes enough pieces to form 19 stacked rows of tumbling timbers fun. This fun-filled game stands 2.5 feet tall, and depending on your level of experience, you can make this game reach a height of 4 feet. Take this wood stacking game outdoors and enjoy playing hours of playtime at parties, camping events, tailgates, and more.
Allowing up to 2 players to play at once, you'll first build the tower and take turns removing a block from the middle using only 1 hand. Then, place each block on top and repeat. the object of the game is to be the last player to successfully stack a wooden block without knocking down the tower. This game is recommended for kids and adults ages 8 years and up.
Crafted of undecorated solid pine wood, these hand-cut smooth pieces allow long-lasting use. The bottom level has 2 bonus timbers, while the 56 timbers allow for the easiest packing arrangement and add more height to your tower.
- Tumbling timbers fun-filled game stands 2.5 feet tall and can reach a total height of 4 feet for advanced players
- Includes 56 precut timbers that measure 1.5 by 2.5 by 7.5 inches each, making 19 evenly stacked rows
- Wood blocks are made with beautifully crafted stained solid pine wood and are hand-cut and sanded for smooth gameplay
- Bottom level has 2 bonus timbers to begin; Using 56 timers allows for an easier packing arrangement and adds more height to the tower
- Game is made for 2 people to play simultaneously and is recommended for kids and adults ages 8 years and up
- Each player will take turns removing a block from the middle of the stack with 1 hand and place it on the top under someone knocks the tower over
- Ideal addition to take outdoors for group party events, tailgating, family camping trips, and more
- Includes a convenient carrying case for an efficient storage and transportation solution
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.