Protect your car's interior from the elements with elegance and class. The Kagu Series Custom Cargo Liner Floor Mat by 3D MAXpider feature a sleek carbon fiber texture and 3-layer construction that is both functional and stylish.
Unlike a traditional floor mat, this cargo liner features a patented anti-skid bottom layer that keeps the liner in place without harming the original carpet or leaving nib marks. The surface layers are made of Thermoplastic Rubber with a carbon fiber texture to complement your vehicle's sleek modern interior. An innovative odorless, non-toxic XPE inner layer minimizes foot fatigue and provides a sound barrier for a quieter ride.
Custom designed to fit the cargo area of your 2020-2023 Tesla Model Y, the pad provides a snug fit by matching the exact contours of your SUV's trunk. The mat fully covers the trunk floor for maximum protection.
Protect your vehicle in style with Kagu Series Cargo Liner Floor Mat by 3D MAXpider.
- Solid floor liner provides complete protection to your Tesla Model Y's cargo area, stopping dirt, mud, water, and more to keep the floor clean
- Precise, 3D-digitized design is custom-made to match your vehicle's specific size, working better than traditional universal car mats
- Keeps your floor clean in all seasons thanks to a waterproof design that effectively protects your vehicle's interior
- Patented bottom layer keeps mats in place without harming your vehicle
- Inner layer absorbs impact and sound, ensuring heavy cargo doesn't damage your interior
- Outer layer features a non-slip, easy-care rubber surface that keeps objects from sliding around
- Made of environmentally-friendly materials with a non-toxic and odorless design that beautifully complements your car
- Designed for 2020 through 2023 Tesla Model Y
- Material: Rubber
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 22 x 5 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.