Reflective and brilliant, this Crackled Glass Birdbath Bowl by Achla Designs is the perfect way to bring beauty and life into your backyard space. This striking red birdbath is a beautiful way to provide water for birds and other wildlife all year round.
Made from expertly-crafted hand blown glass, this birdbath is truly unique in its design and the vibrant color won't fade in the sun. Winter protection for your glass birdbath is recommended. Do not allow water to freeze inside.
The simple 36-inch wrought iron supporting stake features a 2-pronged design for stability. Simply thread the sections of the garden stake together and then to the base of the wrought iron cradle. The glass bowl is designed to drop into the supporting ring. All metal pieces are finished in a Roman Bronze powder coating for maximum weather resistance.
Birds will enjoy a safe place to cool off and drink some water, and gardeners will love having this beautiful piece to accent the plantings. Elevate the look and feel of your outdoor space with the Achla Designs 12 Inch Hand Blown Crackle Glass Birdbath.
- The Crackle Glass Staked Birdbath is a beautiful and simple way to provide water to the birds and other wildlife in your backyard habitat year-round
- Made of a brilliant crackled red hand-blown glass, this birdbath is not painted, and bursts with color that will not fade in the sun
- The simple 36-inch wrought iron supporting stake features a two-pronged design for stability and is easily assembled and installed
- All metal pieces are finished in a Roman Bronze powder coating for maximum weather-resistance, so your stand is protected from rust and sun damage
- Birds will enjoy a safe place to cool off and drink some water, and gardeners will love having this beautiful piece to accent the plantings
- Material: Glass, metal
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5 x 12.5 x 3 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.