Don't waste your time blowing up toys and games with manual pumps. Featuring 3 nozzles that fit most kinds of inflatables, the Hi-Output Portable Air Pump from Airhead lets you quickly and easily get towables, air mattresses, and other inflatables ready in just minutes.
Producing astounding airflow with 12 volts of power, the pump quickly inflates your favorite inflatable toy or mattress without hassle. Including 3 universal fittings, the convenient pump works with nearly all the most popular valves including Boston valves and stem valves. Perfect for camping trips and excursions to the beach, the pump doesn't just work with electrical outlets. Featuring an adapter for car cigarette lighter power socket and a 10-foot power cable, the air pump allows you to easily blow up water floats, air mattresses, toys, and games even when you're at the campsite, beach, or your own backyard.
Blowing up inflatables quickly and efficiently, enjoy your favorite pool floats without the hassle of manual pumps using the Airhead Hi-Output Portable Air Pump.
- Powerful air pump lets you quickly blow up inflatables ranging from floats and towables to games and toys
- Features 3 universal fittings that attach to nearly any common valve, including Boston and stem valves
- Produces amazing airflow at 380 liters-per-minute, quickly blowing up your toy so you can get right to enjoying your day
- Take the high-output pump along and plug the system into your car's cigarette lighter outlet to have power anywhere
- Easily access your mattress or beach float with the 10-foot power cable
- Draws 11.8 amps / 145 watts
- Maximum pressure: 0.71 psi
- 10 feet long power cord
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 4.5 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.