Step into the world of high-speed 3D printing with the Anycubic Photon Mono X 3D Resin Printer.
Create figurines, logos, and more with this at-home Photon Mono X 3D printer, printing high-speed resin builds 3X faster than the Photon. Exposure time with the LED screen is reduced to 1 second, which is 2 to 3 times faster than RGB screens. The matrix parallel light source from the 6-inch 2K monochrome LCD provides uniform exposure, high efficiency, and better heat dissipation. Minimize print errors by adding stability in motion with the high-performance z-axis, supported by the dual liner rails, stepper motor, and clearance nut combination.
The updated Anycubic slicer software in Photon Workshop supports up to 8x anti-aliasing for fast slicing, hollowing, split model, and text paste features. Control your build from your phone by connecting the printer and phone app to the same WIFI, allowing you to remotely control your print, monitor your progress, and adjust your settings.
Wow your friends and up your creativity with the lightning-fast Anycubic Photon Mono X 3D Resin Printer.
- Large high-speed resin 3D printer for endless creative possibilities backed by engineering and design
- LCD-based SLA printing using a 8.9-inch 4k monochrome LCD
- Fast printing speed with exposure time reduced to 1.5 to 2 seconds
- 3.5-inch touch screen for easy setting navigation and control
- Large build volume to maximize printing capabilities, measures 192 x 120 x 245 millimeters
- Matrix parallel light source for uniform exposure, high efficiency, and better heat dissipation
- Smartphone app for remote build control while on the same WIFI
- App monitors print progress, adjusts settings, and starts or stops
- Instant shutoff when top cover is removed
- Simple bed leveling minimizes print errors and frustrations
- Includes the Photon Mono X, resin vat, scraper, tool kit, necessary cords, WIFI antenna, gloves, SD card reader, user manual
- Power rated 120 Watts
- Material: 405nm UV Resin
- Software: Anycubic Photon Workshop / ChituBox
- Printing speed: 60mm/h MAX
- Connectivity: USB
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Build volume (L x W x H): 7.56 x 4.72 x 9.65 inches or 192 x 120 x 245 millimeters
- Machine dimensions (L x W x H): 18.7 x 11.42 x 10.63 inches
- Weight: 23.75 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.