Never again will you come home to a dirty pool with the Aqua Products Evo 614iQ Robotic In Ground Pool Cleaner with iAquaLink Control. Set your Evo 614 iQ to start or stop cleaning remotely using just your smartphone!
With its powerful vacuum technology, dirt and debris is kept spiraling to keep suction as strong from start to finish. The Evo 614 iQ turns like it's on a swivel and climbs walls with ease thanks to the dual traction motor. Independently rotating brushes and a rear water-flow outlet make for easy maneuvering. Other features include a 60-foot cable with tangle-less swivel, 2 cleaning modes, and large EZ-clean basket.
If you relish convenience and you crave control, the Aqua Products Evo 614 iQ Robotic In Ground Pool Cleaner is your perfect pool companion. If soccer practice suddenly turns into an after-practice pool party, you can send Evo to scour your pool ahead of time. Whatever the reason and wherever you are, Evo 614 iQ makes sure your pool is ready when you are with just a single swipe of your smartphone.
- With a built-in Wi-Fi connection that enables iAquaLink app control, the power to start or stop your pool cleaner is never further away than your phone
- Powerful vacuum technology captures dirt and debris and keeps it spiraling without losing suction
- Turns on a swivel and climbs walls thanks to the dual traction motor which makes maneuvering over and around obstacles a breeze
- Scrubs pool slime away and sucks up the sludge with patent pending brushes on the front and the back giving you twice the cleaning power
- 4-liter EZ-clean debris basket is simple to remove and sprays clean
- With 2 cleaning modes, choose to focus on the floor or get full coverage with a floor, wall, and waterline cycle
- Comes with 60-foot tangle-less swivel cable to reach pools up to 50 feet
- Color: Multicolor
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.