Save the drive to the pool and cool off in your own backyard. The Avenli Kids Frame Pool sets up in minutes to give you and your family the perfect spot to enjoy a summer afternoon right at home.
Holding up to 105 gallons, the pool measures 4 feet wide and 13 inches tall, great for children looking to swim and parents looking to cool off while wading. The prompt set design fills quickly, making the pool ready for swimmers in just minutes. Made of durable 3-ply material, the pool material resists abrasions and punctures and shrugs off damage from the sun and chemicals, creating a lasting design. Once your fun in the sun is over, drain and disassemble the pool and store in a cool, dry area.
Enjoy the cool comfort of a pool right at home. The Kids Frame Pool by Avenli lets your family have fun in the sun without ever leaving the backyard.
- Easy to assemble above ground pool lets your family cool off without leaving the comfort of your backyard
- Designed for fast and simple setup, letting your kids get to splashing around in minutes
- Holds up to 105 gallons of water and measures 48 inches by 48 inches wide and 13 inches tall, perfect for children
- Made of durable 3-ply material that resists punctures and abrasion as well as damage from the sun and chemicals, ensuring lasting use
- Rust-resisting frame ensures the pool stands strong throughout the season
- Material: PVC-coated polyester
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48.03 x 48.03 x 12.99 inches
- Weight: 2.60 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.