Highly effective in enhancing soil quality and promoting plant growth, these unique blends of volcanic ash minerals contain 67 essential trace minerals that are necessary for optimal plant health. This 3-pack of 44-pound bags of AZOMITE Organic Trace Mineral Soil Granulated Micro Fertilizers is excellent for gardeners and farmers who want to improve the quality of their soil.
These micro-fertilizers are completely organic and risk-free for both plants and people. Unlike synthetic fertilizers that harm the environment and contribute to soil depletion, this soil mineral provides essential nutrients in a natural, sustainable way. The granulated form makes it easy to apply and ensures that the minerals are distributed evenly throughout the soil.
Adding these fertilizers to your soil helps increase nutrient uptake, promote root growth, and boost plant health and productivity. It's an excellent choice for gardens, farms, and even landscaping projects.
Give your plants the care and nutrients they need with this 3-pack AZOMITE Organic Trace Mineral Soil Micro Fertilizer, the ideal solution for anyone looking to enhance their soil and promote healthier, more productive plants.
- Easy-to-handle (3) 44-pound bag of trace mineral soil additive that improves root systems, crop yields, and plant growth
- Helps re-mineralize nutrient-depleted soils for optimum growth; With 0.2-percent soluble potash, 1.8-percent calcium, and 0.5-percent of magnesium; For all soil types
- Odorless and ideal for blending with other fertilizers and amendments to help meet plant nutritional needs
- Versatile to use for hydroponics, aquaponics, drip lines, and sprinklers, as well as geoponics, vertical farming, and aeroponics; Granules will break down over time with exposure to water
- Natural, with no additional fillers
- Salt index: 8
- Cation exchange capacity: 15.4
- Water solubility: 16.9
- Binder: Lignin Sulfonate
- Material: Trace Minerals
- Color: Green/White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 4.5 x 24 inches
- Weight: 44 pounds
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.