Burning away calories and building well-toned muscles, the BalanceFrom Everyday Essentials Olympic Weight Bumper Plate gives you an amazing weight for your Olympic barbell, dumbbell bar, or sled. Made of easy-to-identify, color-coded rubber, the plate reduces damage to your floors and withstands repeated drops.
Solidly built, the bumper plate features a 2-inch diameter inner steel ring that fits any barbell, dumbbell bar, or sled with a 2-inch diameter. Bright color coding and clear labels in both pounds and kilograms allow you to easily identify the weight. Useful for numerous workouts, perform body-toning strength training, muscle-building weight lifting, and calorie-burning CrossFit, you'll achieve workout results in no time thanks to this durable plate. High-density rubber construction withstands repeated drops with minimal drops.
Built to fit 2-inch diameter barbells and dumbbells, you'll love the versatility of this weight plate. Great for all kinds of workouts, the Everyday Essentials Olympic Weight Bumper Plate gives you the weight lifting equipment you need to start achieving your ideal body.
- Solid, Olympic-style bumper plate provides 10 pounds of weight for your Olympic barbell, excellent for numerous exercises
- Easily fits any Olympic barbell, dumbbell bar, or sled with a 2-inch diameter thanks to a 2-inch inner ring
- Identify the weight's size and style thanks to bright color coding and labels in both pounds and kilograms
- Perform body-toning strength training, muscle-building weight lifting, and calorie-burning CrossFit
- High density rubber construction with solid stainless steel inserts withstands repeated drops with minimal bounce
- Material: Rubber
- Color: White
- Diameter: 17.80 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.