Give yourself every advantage this deer or turkey season with a ground blind that gives you the most in concealment and storage for multiple hunters the Barronett Beast Backwoods Camo Double Wide Hub Hunting Blind.
This pop up hunting blind features a hub design that sets up in no time and remains taut and sturdy in the field. Its double wide, side by side layout means you have enough space for multiple hunters on a group deer or turkey hunt, plus plenty of gear. It's even big enough to conceal an ATV if need be. The fabric is lightweight yet strong against the elements, and this hub blind features a full ground skirt that keeps the wind out and scents locked in. With large, full windows offering a 360 view of your surroundings, plus adjustable mesh window covers, 2 zippered doors, as well as gear storage pockets and stakes, this Beast is loaded with features that set it apart.
This deer blind also boasts just over 68 square feet of space, 80 inches of head room, and Backwoods camo and a black interior for maximum concealment. Long story short, you can count the Barronett Beast Backwoods Camo Double Wide Hub Hunting Blind to give you an edge on your next hunt.
- Double wide, pop up ground blind for group deer or turkey hunts, or for gear and ATV concealment
- Side by side hub design is spacious enough for multiple hunters and tons of gear
- Features large, full windows on all sides for 360 degree visability
- Mesh windows are removable and adjustable from the inside
- Hub design allows the blind to set up in no time and keeps fabric taut and secure
- Fabric is lightweight and durable against the elements with a camo exterior and black interior for concealment
- Full ground skirt keeps wind out and human scents in
- Features 2 full length zippered doors for easy entry and exit
- Comes with gear storage pockets and ground stakes
- Footprint area: 68.07 square feet
- Elbowroom dimensions: 160 x 90 inches
- Color: Bloodtrail Backwoods camouflage
- Dimensions: 140 x 70 x 80 inches
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Someone took there time designing this blind. Easy to put up ,even easier to take down. Perfect for the wife and I and all her STUFF. Lot of bears where we archery hunt for whitetails. The wife feels better if I'm with her. This was ideal for us .
best blind to date
I use this blind for turkey and deer hunting. Has the most workable room to move about when hunting , seating five hunters comfortably. Nothing bad to say about the blind. When damaged parts are easily accessible from company.