Keep your pool squeaky clean with this 4-pack of SaluSpa Type VI Inflatable Hot Tub Replacement Filter Cartridge from Bestway.
When your spa filtration system isn't working properly it can put a full stop to backyard summer fun. Keep the party going without hassle, using these filter cartridges that feature a lightweight design and are incredibly easy to clean. The package includes 8 of these fresh cartridges. Filter the water in your spa to keep it attractive and refreshing all season for family and friends alike.
To keep your hot tub water clean and pristine, it's recommended that you change the inflatable spa filter regularly. Regular replacement allows you to maintain crystal-clear waters. These filter cartridges make maintenance easy. Just insert them into the pump and close the top. When they get dirty, rinse them with the garden hose, and they're good to go. Help ensure the long-lasting life of your spa by keeping up with changing your filter regularly.
Relax and have fun in your outdoor spa, knowing it's as clean as can be with the help of the SaluSpa Type VI Inflatable Hot Tub Replacement Filter Cartridge from Bestway.
- Set of 4 Type VI filter cartridge replacements is compatible with pumps for SaluSpa inflatable hot tubs
- Features an easy-to-clean design that ensures longer use than other replacement cartridges
- Made to keep your spa water crystal-clear and clean all season long, just rinse with a garden hose when dirty
- Shrink wrapped with an insert card provides easy installation into the pump
- Includes 8 filter cartridges that are recommended to be interchanged regularly for best results
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White & Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.2 x 4.2 x 3.1 inches
- Weight: 0.35 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 60-day warranty
- Quantity: 8
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.