Designed for deliciousness, the Blaze Grill Rotisserie Kit turns your backyard bbq into dinner and a show.
Specifically created to work with the Blaze 40-inch gas grill. This rotisserie kit allows you to roast whole chicken, pork loin, beef roasts, kebabs, and more on the grill you already own. Provide delicious cuts of roasted meat and delight your family's taste buds beyond belief. This complete rotisserie grill accessory comes with everything you need to get your meat on a spit.
The complete kit includes the motor, spit rod with handle, 2 forks, an L-bracket, and a counter balance. The strong 120-volts motor is enclosed in a protective stainless steel housing to withstand the outdoor elements. With a counter balance, the weight of the meat on the spit is balanced out, allowing for an even roast that won't slip off the roaster. However, as meat cooks, the muscle may change and unbalance, so check the meat periodically during the initial part of the cooking process, reattaching the rotisserie forks if needed.
Add versatility and variety to your grilling routine with this excellent roasting addition. Blaze Grill's Rotisserie Kit provides delicious opportunities at every turn.
- Rotisserie kit provides delicious cuts of roasted meat and delight your family's taste buds
- Compatible with the Blaze 40-inch gas grill with 5 burners
- Complete kit includes the motor, spit rod with handle, 2 forks, an L-bracket, and a counter balance
- Strong, 120-volts motor with protective housing keeps meat turning and withstands the elements
- Counter balance keeps your whole chicken, pork loin, or beef roasts snugly on the spit
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.50 x 44 x 4 inches
- Weight: 5.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.