High-quality welding requires high-quality materials and the Blue Demon 3/32-Inch RG45 Oxy-Acetylene Alloy TIG/Gas Welding Rods make sure your welds go faster and last longer.
This welding alloy accessory comes in a 10-pound box with 3/32-inch diameter tubed rods, perfect for a variety of OA welding applications. When used for brazing, these copper-coated rods will not require flux. Oxy-acetylene is the best choice when ductility and machinability are most important. Great for welding low carbon steel up to 0.25 inches thick, these rods can be used on steel sheets, plates, pipes, casing, structural shapes, and more.
Blue Demon knows that a cleaner composition is important when choosing a filler, which is why the rods have as few extraneous minerals in their composition as possible, so you can walk away knowing you've done the best job possible. For your protection and the best results, always use a neutral flame.
Make OA welds easier and longer-lasting with the 10-pound box of Blue Demon 3/32-Inch Oxy-Acetylene Alloy Welding Rods.
- Weld more quickly and confidently with this package of oxy-acetylene welding alloy rods
- 10-pound box of RG45 OAW rods in 3/32-inch diameter tubes for use on any of your repairs; approximately 14 rods per pound
- Typical application includes steel sheets, plates, pipes, casting structural shapes, and more
- Great for welding low carbon steel up to 0.25 inches (1/4) thick when ductility and machinability are most important
- Clean filler and base material provides better results; does not require flux when brazing
- A neutral flame should be used to stop molten metal from oxidizing
- Diameter: 3/32 inches
- AWS specification: AWS A5.2/A5.2M:2007
- AWS classification: ASME SFA A5.2
- Welding process: OAW
- Tensile Strength: 45 ksi
- Material: Copper-coated OA alloy
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 2.5 x 1.75 inches
- Weight: 10.31 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.