Covering the dump body of your truck, the Buyers Products Mesh Dump Body Tarp System holds loose materials in the bed of your truck.
Measuring 7 by 12 feet, the tarp covers the whole of your truck's dump body. An aluminum tarp roller telescopes to the width of your truck, customizing to fit your tarp. Featuring heavy-duty double-stitched and reinforced hems, the durable, PVC-coated vinyl resists the elements and keeps your truck body covered. Temperature-rated to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the tarp can hold down asphalt and other high-heat materials with ease.
The kit includes (1) 7-inch folding crank with detent, tarp roller, (1) 20-inch pull-rope, rope tie down hooks, mounting brackets, and 2 rubber tarp straps with S-hooks. A sown-in rear pocket fits the optional anti-sail retention bow (sold separately).
Durable and long-lasting, the Buyers Products Mesh Dump Body Tarp System ensures your payload remains protected and stays inside your truck's bed.
- Built for simple dump bodies on utility trucks, the tarp safely holds gravel, sand, asphalt, and other loose materials in your truck
- Measures 7 by 12 feet to cover the entirety of your truck body; Aluminum tarp roller telescopes to the width of your truck
- Features brass grommets and heavy-duty double-stitched and reinforced hems for a rugged design
- Rated to 400 degrees Fahrenheit in order to cover asphalt and other heat-reflecting materials
- Sown-in rear pockets fit an optional anti-sail retention bow (sold separately)
- Solid, PVC-coated vinyl resists the elements and keeps your dump body's payload covered
- Includes: 7 x 12-foot tarp, 7-inch folding crank, tarp roller, 20-foot pull rope, tie downs, mounting brackets, 2 straps, and telescoping tarp roller
- Does not include anti-sail retention bow or wind deflector
- Dump style: Manual dump
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 144 x 84 x 3 inches
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.