Keep your cooler, beach bag, or picnic basket cool while on the go, and outfit your bag with the Cooler Shock Reusable Fill and Freeze Ice Packs. Remaining at 18 degrees Fahrenheit once frozen, these packs will keep your quality cooler cold for up to 24 to 48 hours.
Whether you are going on a day trip to the beach, on a hike, or working long shifts you need fresh and cool food to get you through the day. Ideal for outdoor adventuring and work lunch boxes these thin ice packs will ensure your lunch or snacks stay fresh. A breeze to freeze, you simply fill the large ice packs with water, secure the screw cap, and place in the freezer; the Cooler Shock formula takes care of the rest. Each ice pack weighs in at 5 pounds and replaces up to 7 pounds of ice to keep drinks and snacks cool.
A hassle-free alternative to dry ice, the Cooler Shock Reusable Fill and Freeze Ice Packs keep your food safe, dry, and cold.
- Remains at 18 degrees Fahrenheit and keep snacks in your cooler, beach bag, and picnic basket cool for 24-48 hours
- Reusable cooler packs provide a hassle-free alternative to dry ice and keep your food safe and cool
- Thin ice packs ideal for outdoor adventures, camping, and hiking and will ensure your snacks stay fresh
- A breeze to freeze, just fill the large ice packs with water, secure the screw cap, and place in the freezer
- Each ice pack weighs in at 5 pounds and can replace up to 7 pounds of ice to keep drinks and snacks cool
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.00 x 10.00 x 1.50 inches
- Weight: 2.10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.