The bathroom can become a safety hazard when you're recovering from illness or surgery. That's why the Drive Medical Preserve Tech Universal Raised Toilet Seat with Pivoting Armrests is here to provide a secure and comfortable elevation to your toilet seat.
The universal raised toilet seat provides assistance to those who need it by raising your toilet seat to a comfortable level. Depending on what elevation you are needing, the toilet seat accommodates 2,4, and 6-inch heights by maneuvering 2 components.
This piece of equipment will fit comfortably on most standard or elongated toilet seats for added versatility. Secure, and comfortable, this raised toilet seat is contoured to provide a secure and comfortable elevation. Not only is this seat comfortable, but it is also durably constructed from polypropylene and is ideal for users with a weight capacity of 350 pounds.
At the recovery center, in the nursing care facility, or just around your home, this raised toilet seat keeps you feeling safe and comfortable as you deal with physical limitations in your daily life.
- Universal toilet seat provides assistance to those who need it by raising the toilet seat to a comfortable level
- Accommodates 3 different heights by maneuvering 2 components; 2, 4, and 6-inch heights
- Depending on your needs or bathroom environment pivoting armrests can be moved or removed
- Will fit comfortably on most standard or elongated toilet seats
- Toilet seat contoured to provide a secure and comfortable elevation
- Recessed grip on the included lid provides better hygiene and effortless opening
- Toilet seat only (toilet sold separately)
- Weight capacity: 350 pounds
- Material: Polypropylene
- Seat width: 19 inches
- Seat depth: 16 inches
- Width between arms: 18.5 inches
- Color: White
- Weight: 9.30 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.