Featuring high-quality and highly-visible materials, the 36 x 36-Inch Non-Reflective Trucks Entering And Leaving Highway Roll-Up Vinyl Sign by Eastern Metal Signs and Safety alerts oncoming traffic to your project, keeping you and your workers safe.
Made from durable, non-reflective vinyl, the sign catches drivers' attention with bright fluorescent orange coloration. Measuring 36 inches by 36 inches, the marker is easy to see at a distance, great for alerting both drivers and pedestrian traffic to potential road hazards. The sign includes thick fiberglass batons that provide support and stability, allowing you to easily set up your warning in minutes. When your project is done, the sign rolls to a compact size for easy transportation and storage. A Velcro strap keeps the sign rolled up when not in use, stopping unwanted unrolling. Designed to meet Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) standards, the sign is perfect for any roadside project.
Easy to set up and takedown, the 36 x 36-Inch Non-Reflective Trucks Entering And Leaving Highway Roll-Up Vinyl Sign by Eastern Metal Signs and Safety signals your project to drivers and pedestrians alike, ensuring your safety on any project.
- Bright, highly-visible sign signals oncoming automotive and pedestrian traffic of an upcoming flag stop
- Draw attention with the brightly-colored fluorescent orange vinyl material, excellent for applications where visibility is essential
- Sets up easily with strong fiberglass batons for support and stability; Rolls to a compact size when done, and stores with a convenient Velcro strap
- Large 36-inch by 36-inch size ensures the sign is easy to spot and highly readable, even at a distance
- Designed to meet Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) standards
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: Fluorescent orange
- Dimensions (L x W): 36 x 36 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.