Clear some clutter out of your utility room, workroom, or garage and keep all your tools and supplies right where you can find them with the Edsal 5 Shelf 4000 Pound Adjustable Storage Rack Shelves.
Easy to assemble, this shelving unit features a rivet locking design for bolt less assembly. The robust construction with riveted beams and braces lock into corner post rivet holes, and the rivet holes are punched at 1.5 increments so you can customize shelf height. The whole self unit stands at 48 inches wide and 72 inches high for a design that maximizes space. The racks are crafted out of heavy duty powder coated steel to stand up to heavy use for years to come.
Invest in the Edsal 5 Shelf 4000 Pound Adjustable Storage Rack Shelves for the gift of storage that keeps on giving.
- 5 shelf unit with a steel rack and durable particle board will keep your garage or utility space organized
- Robust structure is bolstered with riveted beams and riveted braces that lock into corner post rivet holes
- Corner post rivet holes are punched at 1.5 inches so you can customize shelf height
- Stands 48 inches wide and 72 inches high with a load capacity of 4,000 pounds
- Heavy duty steel frame with black powder coat finish resists damage and corrosion
- Rivet lock design for boltless assembly rubber mallet recommended for assembly (not included)
- Instruction manual included
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 48 x 18 x 72 inches
- Weight: 92 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.