There are a lot of insulated coolers that promise to keep your drinks cold for days, and the Engel Leak-Proof Insulated Cooler Drybox is no different. This package comes with 2 coolers in 2 different colors. 1 in Red and Blue and the other in Black.
This 2-in-1 molded Polystyrene Foam insulated cooler has a 32-can capacity, but also performs as leak-proof and airtight drybox to keep moisture away from your valuable electronics, emergency kits, and cameras. With injection molding and heavy-duty gasket seal, this multi-use cooler is built to be tested on the water, in the duck blind, or tied to an ATV. With a lightweight design and convenient carrying handle, this 19-quart capacity cooler can handle 25 pounds of ice to keep your beverages cold or your meat fresh. The non-absorbent surface is stain and odor resistant so you can pack this heavy-duty cooler and drybox combo with whatever you need to have an epic adventure. Don’t let heavier coolers weigh you down on your way into the wild. Break free with the utility and versatility of this Insulated Cooler Drybox from Engel.
- Engel 2 19-Quart 32-Can Airtight Insulated Cooler Dryboxes, 1 in Red/Blue and 1 in Black
- Heavy-duty cooler for hunters and fishermen with a 4.75-gallon capacity that can fit 32 12-ounce cans
- Constructed with quality injection molding and insulated with high-grade molded polystyrene foam
- Airtight EVA gasket seal keeps beverages colder and food fresh
- Carry handles and integrated shoulder strap for easy transport
- All fittings secured with stainless steel screws and self-stopping hinge for trusted seams
- Stain and odor resistant to let you keep fish and meat in a dry-airtight space
- Non-absorbent surface is easy to clean after a muddy ATV trips or fishing adventures
- Brand: Engel
- Material: Polystyrene foam
- Color: Red/white/blue
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 16.5 x 11 x 13 inches
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 13.5 x 8 x 10 inches
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.