Keep cool and comfortable while you relax by the pool or in your backyard with the Chaise Outdoor Reclining Folding Patio Lounge Chair from Jomeed.
With a versatile design, this outdoor chair can be adjusted in multiple ways to keep you comfortable. The backrest can be adjusted in 7 different positions to 170-degrees, so you can lay back and relax or sit up and enjoy your morning coffee or a good book. The footrest adjusts in 2 positions for you to stretch your legs or sit upright. This lightweight chair has a foldable design, so you can take it with you on your trip to the beach or store it in your car or shed when not in use. Textilene fabric and a metal frame make this outdoor chair easy to clean and able to withstand rainwater and sunlight for years to come.
Relax out on your back patio or on the beach with the Chaise Outdoor Reclining Folding Patio Lounge Chair from Jomeed.
- Adjustable folding lounge chair gives you a comfortable space to relax outdoors
- Backrest adjusts in 7 positions to 170-degrees and footrest adjusts in 2 leg positions to keep you comfortable
- Breathable fabric back keeps you cool while you relax in the sun at the pool, beach, or backyard patio
- Chair is lightweight and folds for easy storage or to take with you on the go
- Strengthened support bar and anti-slip foot caps keeps the chair in place in the position you want
- Weight capacity: 370 pounds
- Seat material: Fabric
- Frame material: Metal
- Color: Gray
- Seat dimensions (L x W): 21.25 x 48 inches
- Back dimensions (L x W): 21.25 x 25.19 inches
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 24.8 x 5.5 x 29.52 inches
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.