Elevate your solar energy experience to new heights with the FAFCO Straps and Tie-Downs for In-Ground Swimming Pool Solar Heating Systems, meticulously crafted accessories, and hardware designed to enhance the performance and longevity of your solar water heating system.
This item includes tie-downs and straps precisely engineered to integrate with FAFCO's state-of-the-art solar panels. Its cap tie-down has improved grip for ease of installation, while the base tie-downs have quick assembly threads and sloped bases that help avoid cross-threading, allow fast installation, and provide more room for the expansion of panels. Both are compatible with composition shingle roof flashing and are heatproof, which ensures long-lasting use.
Meanwhile, the strap that measures 33 feet long is made from durable and sunproof polyester material and has a double-edge weave that resists abrasion. The blue stitch identifier is also present as an indicator that the strap is a genuine FAFCO accessory.
With the FAFCO Straps and Tie-Downs, you can maximize your energy savings, reduce your carbon footprint, and enjoy a warm pool year-round.
- Strap, cap, and base tie-down for in-ground swimming pool solar heating systems create a solution for a panel connection and anchoring needs
- Includes 12 cap tie-downs and base tie-downs by hand tightening the cap and tie-down for quick, effortless installation with no tools
- Designed to seamlessly work with composition shingle roof flashing, ensuring a secure and reliable attachment
- Engineered to withstand high temperatures, providing long-lasting performance throughout the lifespan of your solar system
- Save time and eliminate cross-threading with quick assembly threads, allowing for swift and effortless installation
- Enjoy enhanced grip and handling during installation, making the process smoother and more efficient
- Has a sloped base design that provides ample space for panel expansion, accommodating changes without compromising stability
- Includes 33 feet polyester strap that features a double-edge weave, ensuring exceptional durability and resistance against abrasion
- Blue stitch identifier, indicating that you have an authentic FAFCO accessory that meets their stringent quality standards
- Conveniently available in 150 feet rolls, providing ample material for your solar panel installation needs
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.5 x 8.5 x 10.5 inches
- Weight: 1.60 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.