Make your favorite treats and transport them with ease using the FineDine 2-Piece Casserole Dish Set.
Offering a 2.2-liter capacity per dish, this set of 2 casserole baking pans is a kitchen essential for creating your favorite meals, sides, snacks, and desserts! The boro-silicate glass construction is hearty, durable, and suitable for cooking in the microwave and freezer-to-oven usage. Transporting and storing this glassware is a breeze with the ergonomic handles and locking lid. The lid features a leak-proof, airtight rubber gasket to give you confidence when you're bringing a dish to an event or reorganizing the refrigerator. Simply place the lid on top, lock the hinges, and you're ready to go.
Rest easy when cleanup time comes. The glass container features a nonstick surface and can be placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Handwashing is recommended for the lid and the lid gasket is removable for a thorough cleaning.
Bake, lock, and go! With the FineDine 2-Piece Casserole Dish Set you'll be the belle of the ball at your next gathering.
- Set of 2 casserole baking dishes offers a 2.2-liter capacity, great for delicious veggie side dishes, pasta bake, enchiladas, and more
- Nonstick surface ensures cleaning is easy and mess-free
- Hinged locking lid with airtight rubber gasket ensures a leak-proof design
- Designed to be freezer-to-oven safe with boro-silicate glass construction; Microwave safe for additional convenience
- Ergonomic handles provide a confident grip for transferring food from place to place
- Glass container is dishwasher safe; Recommended to hand wash lid and lid gasket removes for thorough cleaning
- Stackable for maximizing space in your fridge or freezer
- Material: Glass
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.15 x 7.5 x 3 inches
- Weight: 7.3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.