Get ready to elevate your target practice game this season with these 2 Genesis Archery Original Left-Handed Compound Bow Archery Kit.
The Genesis Archery is the first compound bow developed to accommodate individuals of all statures, ages, and physical capabilities, rendering it the optimal selection for archers. A single-cam design eliminates tuning complications, reduces recoil, enhances precision, and minimizes sound disturbances.
Crafted from machined 6061-T6 aluminum, these bows boast an aluminum cam, idler wheel, robust composite limbs, and high-strength bowstrings. The adaptable architecture eliminates needing a specific draw length, ensuring individuals stay within its capabilities. Along with the compound bows, the package contains belt tube quivers for arrow storage, adjustable arm guards for enhanced safety, and XX75 premium aluminum arrows for your practice needs. The inclusion of 3/16-inch hex wrenches facilitates any necessary adjustments, and the detailed instructions ensure that you can set up and start using the bows without any hassle.
Whether you're taking your first steps into archery as a novice beginner or possess considerable experience as a seasoned archer, the 2-pack of Genesis Archery Original Left-Handed Compound Bow Archery Kit suits your needs and aspirations.
- Pack of (2) archery kits boasting versatile design with an adjustable draw length range of 15 to 30 inches and an adjustable draw weight of 10 to 20 pounds
- First compound bow developed to fit everyone, making it the ideal choice for archers of all sizes, ages, and athletic abilities
- Unique cam design that allows for no tuning problems, less recoil, more accuracy, and less noise
- Each archery kit includes a compound bow, belt tube quiver, arm guard, and 5-piece of XX75 premium aluminum arrows
- Crafted with durable and lightweight materials
- For left-handed use
- Color: Green
- Adjustable draw length range: 15 to 30 inches
- Adjustable draw weight: 10 to 20 pounds
- Axle-to-axle length: 35.5 inches
- Brace height: 7.63 inches
- Weight bow: 3.5 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.